- Nano Materials SUBMIT
- Smart materials and structures SUBMIT
- Functional porous materials SUBMIT
- Electronic and electrical materials SUBMIT
- Optical materials SUBMIT
- Biomaterials SUBMIT
- Chemical materials SUBMIT
- Eco-materials and energy materials SUBMIT
- Composite materials SUBMIT
- Alloys & Compounds SUBMIT
- Concrete materials SUBMIT
- High temperature structural materials SUBMIT
- Synthesis & Characterization of Material SUBMIT
- Multi-scale modeling and simulation SUBMIT
Evaluation and applications
- Surface and interface analyses of materials SUBMIT
- Surface modification processes SUBMIT
- Non destructive inspection SUBMIT
- X-ray analysis SUBMIT
- Mechanical and environmental properties of materials SUBMIT
- Fatigue and fracture SUBMIT
- Sensors and biomedical applications SUBMIT
- Maintenance and repair technologies for buildings SUBMIT
- Green innovation SUBMIT
- Marine engineering and technology SUBMIT
The official language of the conference is English. No translation service will be provided.
- Abstract submission April 30th, 2017. Abstracts for consideration including invited or keynote lectures, and poster presentations should be submitted with a 200-300 word abstract written in English via AMDP2017 homepage. All abstracts received will be reviewed on the basis of scientific merit, novelty and practical application. Due to the limited slots available, only the best abstracts will be selected for oral presentations. The abstract must include the title, the author’s name(s) with organization (school and/or institute), e-mail address of the corresponding author(s) indicated by asterisk, desired type of presentation (oral/poster) and also two or three preferred sessions from the above list.
- Proceedings manuscript submission May 31st, 2017. All authors should send manuscripts for the conference proceedings that conform to the format obtainable from the AMDP2017 website. Manuscripts will be compiled on a CD and presented to individual registered participants of the conference.
- Conference pre-registration May 10th, 2017.All participants are required to register for the conference. The registration procedure including fee payment can be found at AMDP2017 website.
- All accepted papers will be published in SCI (Science Citation Index) Journals having impact factors namely, Journal of Modern Physics B (World Scientific Publisher, Singapore), Indian Journal of Engineering and Materials Science, Indian Journal of Applied and Pure Physics (CSIR, India). In addition to this, some selected papers will be published in Recent Patents on Nanotechnology (Benthamscience.com) and Journal of Nanoengineering and Nanomanufacturing (www.aspbs.com/jnan).